Users are requested to read the below instructions carefully before using the service of this site.
- The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing the site. The term Navrita shall refer to Navrita Software Private Limited. The term Site refers to www.Navrita.com owned and monitored by Navrita Software Private Limited.
- Navrita may change or discontinue any aspect of its website at any time, including, its content or features. Navrita reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to use of the Site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon notice, which shall be placed on the Site.
- All content present on this site is the exclusive property of Navrita. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site belong to Navrita. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from Navrita. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
- The Site, and all content, materials, information provided on the Site, are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Navrita expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Navrita shall have no responsibility for any damage to User's computer system or loss of data that result from the download of any content, materials, and information from the Site.
- Navrita will not be liable for any damages arising out of the use of or inability to use Navrita's website, or any information provided on the website.